Welcome new users!

Forums Forums Guests Welcome new users!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DIA DYNASTY 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

Hello all you new users who have just joined Our Forum!

If you’d like, please make an introduction of yourself and why you’re here, as well as what you’re hopeful to glean from being here.

My name is Dia Dynasty (formerly Mistress Zhao) and I am a lifestyle and professional Dominant. I hope to share pervy ideas and imaginings and laughs with all of you, as well as enrich and elucidate any questions pertaining to bdsm in general. My focus in bdsm is transformation and healing. I also aim to connect with anyone who has an interest in the more spiritual/metaphysical aspects of bdsm.

If you’ve noticed any bugs while using this forum, please let us know with a brief message at lamaisondurouge@gmail.com

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    onlyfans.com/dominadynasty
    twitter.com/dominadynasty
    instagram/dia__dynasty

thimble
    Participant

Hi Dia Dynasty and everyone else,
    My name is Thimble and I’m a bottom and a fetishist. I’m very much into personal growth and see bdsm as a way to deeper, more spiritual connections, a way to heal through radical acceptance, and kinky fun.

I’m here to share ideas and get to know some of the community.

Thanks so much for putting this forum together Domina!

-Thimble

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

Hi Thimble,

Welcome to the Forum.

Would you care to share some of your fetishes, and perhaps some of your favorite experiences with exploring those fetishes?

We’d love to hear your stories!

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

I know there are many more new users here!
    You’re welcome to lurk, but we’d also love to hear from you. Don’t be shy!

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

thimble
    Participant

Sure Domina Dia,
    My main fetish is the Domme/sub dynamic, which can include or exclude most fetishes based on who I’m with. For example, if my domme loves foot worship, then it’s really exciting for me and a big turn on to worship her feet. But if she doesn’t, and is just doing it because she thinks I want it, then not so much. In this way, a lot can be exciting and hot, like being forced to eat my food out of dog bowl or to clean the bathroom using only a toothbrush, even though – without being forced – those acts don’t excite me.

The fetishes I love most within that context are slut training, corporal punishment, and ass worship (after testing).

I’ve had a lot of good experiences, so I’ll just list one: I was tied face down to a table, and my mistress pulled out a cane and rested it on my lower back. She then ran her hand down my side and said in a matter-of-fact way “this is going to hurt.” The off-handed way she spoke was so thrilling, and it mixed with the fear and anticipation to make it so exciting.

What are your favorite fetishes, Domina?

trackwarrior
    Participant

i’m back…..hello DDD, it’s been awhile since we have seen or spoke to each other and even longer for Ms. Lucy. Moved a little closer to the city with the horses in the backyard now and huge park behind that. Hope things are going well for You. i hope to get in to NYC and see You soon. It’s been way too long and has left a huge void in my life. I feel like i have been wandering through a dark forest lost with no purpose. A visit to You and to be back at Your feet again would be just what the Domina ordered.
    Glad i finally got on Your forum. ttys DDD

tw

jim

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

Welcome back TW!

I have many fond memories of our play times together and hope to keep building those memories!
    It may just be time for you to get a double-dose – Lucy and I would love to remedy your wandering by immobilizing and binding you to some furniture for a few hours ;)

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.