Pain Training

Forums Forums Guests Pain Training

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucy SweetKill 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

Lately, Ive been guiding subs and novice players through a bit of pain training. I love how pain is not only a deep sign of submission but it can help subs open up and release deep hidden emotions.

How has pain help transform you?

Lucy

thimble
    Participant

Hi Lucy,
    Pain has helped ground me at times when things felt overwhelming. Pain has also brought me closer to dommes/girlfriends as it helps me soften and let go of the vigilance that I so often carry through life. This helps us form a deeper connection, through both the calm and the post-beating endorphins.

I’ve joked about how only someone who cares about me would hurt me in such a way, but I do think there’s a vulnerability on the part of the top, as well, and I want to reward that by showing her my willingness to suffer.

Best,
    Thimble

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

I love pain training. In addition to the mind-body connection that is utilized, it allows for a sense of transcendence. It’s the sacred triumvirate to transcend the daily limitations of the mind and body. And the icing on the cake is that as a submissive, you are learning to indulge your Dominant in their sadism (if they are indeed sadistic).

Aside from physical pain training, I like to also mention emotional pain training. This is a touchy topic because emotional sadism doesn’t always happen in such clearly defined terms, can be unknowingly triggering, and is often construed as abuse because of this. Any thoughts on this?

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    onlyfans.com/dominadynasty
    twitter.com/dominadynasty
    instagram/dia__dynasty

thimble
    Participant

That’s really interesting about emotional pain training. I haven’t ever looked at it as training before, though now that you say it, it makes sense. I’ve always seen it — as you mention — as emotional abuse (though abuse with consent when it’s in a session). This could be because I have a good physical pain tolerance but a very low emotional pain tolerance, and emotional pain scares me much more than physical pain.

I’ve done emotional work through meditation and self-discipline, but never thought of doing it through controlled abuse.

Is this something you do? If so, have you seen good results?

alexhuis
    Participant

MsLucy and MsDia,

I love the true power exchange the most. Losing actual control and get in to the play is the biggest turn on for me. There are so many things that can and will hold you back from really letting go. Our inhibitions are broken once you start to introduce pain or get messy because we concentrate so much more on torturing and the play than actually thinking about cleanliness. Being clean is what is socially acceptable and once that’s broken and/ or accept the pain i feel free to do more.

Alex

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

thimble,

I’ve found through numerous interactions with mostly heterosexual cis males of a certain generation that the ability to handle and process emotional sadism is indeed more torturous than the physical pain. I am currently training one of My slaves in the realm of emotional sadism – finding the pathways into his humiliation and mixing the arousal of that stimulus with what feels more “real” and degrading. For example, having to eat a piece of fruit off of a dirty floor is humiliating – clearly – but what’s more twisted is in addition to that, demanding that he give me all the cash he has in his wallet. In this act, he felt reduced to a revenue stream; devoid of any personal interaction or service, just an “ATM”.

So it’s different for everyone and highly subjective – just like humiliation, and nuanced based on histories and past emotional traumas. Tricky territory indeed, and always requiring a check-in or some sort of aftercare, even if it’s simple verbal reassurance.

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    onlyfans.com/dominadynasty
    twitter.com/dominadynasty
    instagram/dia__dynasty

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

I like how you phrased it – “Vigilance that I often carry through life.” I think through intentional physical pain, we can help break down that barrier we so often put up to get through life. It can be weight on our whole body and mind.

Im reminded of this quote:

“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”

― Anais Nin

Hi Lucy,
    Pain has helped ground me at times when things felt overwhelming. Pain has also brought me closer to dommes/girlfriends as it helps me soften and let go of the vigilance that I so often carry through life. This helps us form a deeper connection, through both the calm and the post-beating endorphins.

I’ve joked about how only someone who cares about me would hurt me in such a way, but I do think there’s a vulnerability on the part of the top, as well, and I want to reward that by showing her my willingness to suffer.

Best,
    Thimble

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

I have worked with emotional pain training and have had great results but it does take time and really getting to know someone. It is not easy to tap into immediately.

That’s really interesting about emotional pain training. I haven’t ever looked at it as training before, though now that you say it, it makes sense. I’ve always seen it — as you mention — as emotional abuse (though abuse with consent when it’s in a session). This could be because I have a good physical pain tolerance but a very low emotional pain tolerance, and emotional pain scares me much more than physical pain.

I’ve done emotional work through meditation and self-discipline, but never thought of doing it through controlled abuse.

Is this something you do? If so, have you seen good results?

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

I agree that it does take a certain amount of pain sometimes to break the barriers to finally truly submit and let go.

MsLucy and MsDia,

I love the true power exchange the most. Losing actual control and get in to the play is the biggest turn on for me. There are so many things that can and will hold you back from really letting go. Our inhibitions are broken once you start to introduce pain or get messy because we concentrate so much more on torturing and the play than actually thinking about cleanliness. Being clean is what is socially acceptable and once that’s broken and/ or accept the pain i feel free to do more.

Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.