Coming Out

Forums Forums Guests Coming Out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  subwire 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

subwire
    Participant

For those of you, subs in this instance, who are “out”, how did you decide to come out. I’ve always hidden my kink, partly because of a particularly negative experience I had in expressing my desires to a woman whose reaction was one of disgust and she shared that disgust of me with others–humiliating and not in a good way. And partly I’ve hidden it because of some shame and fear, and I suspect the “hidden” nature adds to the forbidden which is part of the excitement of submission. I suspect it’s why I love being in public and submitting via chastity and other hidden signs of submission. So, how did you decide to be more open? Was it a relief to be out? A negative experience? I’m curious about the why and the results–both positive and negative and any advice you all might have about how to do it. Thanks.

charliebear
    Participant

I have been out with my kinks for a very long time and have never regretted it. It is very satisfying to not hide my kinky life. I am proud to be Goddess Dia’s slave. I have been wearing Goddess’s collar for more that 2 years and it has never embarrassed me.

subwire
      Participant

Thanks Charliebear–glad coming out worked for you. I’m not in a position like you–i.e., collared slave, just a kinky person wondering about how to discuss it with a significant other in my life and wondering if it’s worth the risk. I’ve always seen pro doms to scratch my itch–maybe that’s the best option.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.