A Few of My Favorite Things

Forums Forums Guests A Few of My Favorite Things

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lucy SweetKill 6 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

So I know many of you lust over bdsm equipment; leather body bags, chrome ball crushers, neon wands..as do I. BDSM probably wouldn’t be nearly as sexy without all of these tantalizing, sinister implements.

One of my very favorite tools is actually my hands. Since I’ve grown out my nails into claws, I find that using them to tickle and scratch has bought about some very pleasurable responses. I also enjoy slapping, squeezing, choking, spanking, punching…just using my bare hands to handle a sub’s face, pry open their mouth, grab a big handful of skin. It’s all so very satisfying.

Another one of my very favorite tools is the nose vice. Perhaps I’ve used it on your septum, tightening the screw down and pulling you along by this delicate little piece of your face. The humiliating agony of being led in such a delicate and painful way brings pure joy to my heart!

What are some of your favorite tools — whether using or being used on you?

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    onlyfans.com/dominadynasty
    twitter.com/dominadynasty
    instagram/dia__dynasty

bestrong
    Participant

I am encouraged to hear that you find being “hands-on” satisfying, because this sub feels the same way. It makes the act more initimate and personal, even more so if there is eye contact as well. Some of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had involved little more than a domme, a glove and a piece of string.
    Given that it undoubtedly takes more physical and creative effort for the domme to work without tools and props, it is great that despite this extra burden you still find it more satisfying. As we all know, we only exist to serve as a source of pleasure for the domme.

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

The idea of a pair of gloves and a piece of string seems like such a fun challenge!

I am encouraged to hear that you find being “hands-on” satisfying, because this sub feels the same way. It makes the act more initimate and personal, even more so if there is eye contact as well. Some of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had involved little more than a domme, a glove and a piece of string.
    Given that it undoubtedly takes more physical and creative effort for the domme to work without tools and props, it is great that despite this extra burden you still find it more satisfying. As we all know, we only exist to serve as a source of pleasure for the domme.

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

Hmm my current favorite equipment is plastic wrap. Finding new ways to mummify someone and add layers of bondage and other equipment is always thrilling for me.

bestrong
    Participant

DD as to be expected upping the ante by going for two gloves, definitely a challenge for the recipient

be strong

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

What about two gloves, and two pieces of string!?

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

alexhuis
    Participant

I LOVE nails!! So msDia please! And also when the session is intense I love bare hand face slap!

Things I like a lot depends on obviously on the kind of session but nipple clams, rope bondage with cbt, needles and strapon!

DIA DYNASTY
    Keymaster

Alex,

Nails on fingertips or nails used with a hammer? I can find fun uses for both!

D O M I N A
    D I A
    D Y N A S T Y
    instagram/dia__dynasty

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

I recently played with a heavy masochist who loved hard bare hand face slapping. It was super fun.

Also, I have been teaching others how to slap someone properly in the face. You do have to be careful to not hit the ears, eyes, or temple.

I LOVE nails!! So msDia please! And also when the session is intense I love bare hand face slap!

Things I like a lot depends on obviously on the kind of session but nipple clams, rope bondage with cbt, needles and strapon!

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

nails with a hammer? hehehe

Alex,

Nails on fingertips or nails used with a hammer? I can find fun uses for both!

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

This week my favorite item has been your hands on my feet!

painpuppy
    Participant

This is my favorite thing every week 😁

-pups
    Owned by Mistress Lucy Sweetkill

Lucy SweetKill
    Keymaster

Or my heels on your hands

This is my favorite thing every week 😁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.